Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their basic season midweek premium economy sell-up non-refundable fares valid for round trip travel departing from London (LHR/LGW), United Kingdom to New York (JFK/EWR), United States.
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
Flight Review: British Airways B787-9 World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy BA 73 LHR-AUH)
fare: British Airways (BA) OLX8C1P4 LON to NYC
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: outbound – permitted 31OCT 22 through 12DEC 22 or 02JAN 23 through 24MAR 23 or 17APR 23 through 21MAY 23 or 31OCT 23 through 07DEC 23 or 29DEC 23 through 24MAR 24 for each transatlantic sector; inbound – permitted 31OCT 22 through 24DEC 22 or 09JAN 23 through 04APR 23 or 25APR 23 through 28MAY 23 or 31OCT 23 through 26DEC 23 or 09JAN 24 through 24MAR 24 for each transatlantic sector.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: no sales restrictions apply.
- Booking class: T
- Price: from £650 (£427 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from United Kingdom permitted MON through WED; to United Kingdom permitted MON through THU.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: reservations required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge £50 for reissue/revalidation.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on TravoDealz:
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings