There’s a new Hyatt Chase Offer out that gives 15% back when paying for domestic Hyatt stays of $100+. I have this offer on multiple cards for both my wife and I, including business and personal cards. Oftentimes, there is also a 10% off variation as well.
- Earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $37.95 back maximum (a $253 stay)
- Offer expires 2/28/23.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by 2/28/23.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at domestic properties of Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt and Park Hyatt.
Getting 15% back on Hyatt stays is a decent return, especially if you’re targeted on a Hyatt credit card or another Chase card that offers bonus points for travel spend. The cashback limits mean that you’ll max out the offer at $253. Check all your cards though, unlike Amex Offers, you can load and use Chase Offers to more than one card if you’re targeted on multiple cards. Note that this offer is only valid at domestic Hyatt properties.
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings