Update, 2/1/23: Frontier has now launched a new all you can fly summer pass from 5/2/23-9/30/23 for $399.
Update, 11/29: This pass is now available for all ages for $799 until 11/30. Note that children under 15 must be accompanied on a flight by an adult.
If you buy a pass for anyone under 18 by tomorrow, you’ll also get a $200 Frontier voucher.
“One $200 Frontier Airlines voucher for each GoWild! pass purchased for a child under 18 on November 29, 2022 and November 30, 2022 by 11:59 pm MT. The flight voucher will be issued to the Frontier Miles email account of the under 18 Pass holder and is only valid towards future purchase of base flight fare and ancillary products on Frontier Airlines. Vouchers not valid for taxes and fees. The flight voucher will expire 180 days after issuance. The voucher will be issued and emailed by December 8, 2022. The voucher has no cash value and may not be applied to past bookings or subscriptions, refunded, sold, bartered, or traded. Vouchers will not be awarded on previously purchased, canceled, refunded, or free passes. Must be purchased at flyfrontier.com.”
Update, 11/19: This is now on sale for $799 through 11/30.
Originally posted on 11/18/22
Today is the final day to buy this unlimited flight pass for the $599 intro price. The regular price will be $1,999 per year.
Frontier has been slowly trickling out information on their unlimited flight pass, but now they have made a huge upgrade to the pass by allowing international travel reservations up to 10 days in advance of the flight! It’s truly a once in a lifetime travel opportunity, especially for people with very flexible schedules or who can work on the go.
Here is everything you need to know:
- You can fly anywhere that Frontier flies with the pass, as often as you’d like to fly!
- The pass will be valid starting on 5/2/23 for 1 year.
- You will be able to use the pass to book international travel as early as 10 days before the flight. That’s in order so that you can have time to get a confirmed return flight, which is required by some countries for entry. International countries served by Frontier include Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, and S. Maarten! Here is a full list of Frontier destinations.
- You will be able to use the pass to book domestic flights the day before or the day of the flight. That means you won’t be able to secure a return domestic flight until the day before you want to fly back.
- Flights will cost $0.01 and taxes and fees for a nonstop one-way domestic flight will be $14.60. Connecting domestic flights will be $23.60 with shorter connections or $29.20 with longer connections. International travel will have higher taxes that vary based on the departure country.
- Bags and advance seat assignments are not included, but are available for purchase.
- Elite status benefits will apply to these tickets, though you won’t earn miles or status from these tickets.
- The pass will renew for $1,999 unless you cancel it.
- Blackout dates include: 2023: May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4; October 5, 6, 9; November 18, 22, 24-27; December 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31. 2024: January 1, 15; February 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for May 2024 and beyond will be posted in advance of accepting any enrollments for pass periods which cover those dates.
- “The ability to make bookings is based on flight and seat availability; not all Frontier flights will be available for booking through the GoWild! Pass. Last seat availability is not guaranteed.”
- “You should only book flights that you intend to board. You may not book flights that overlap each other, that are duplicate itineraries, or that are impossible to fly. Pass holders who repeatedly book and no-show flights, or who otherwise violate the terms and conditions contained in these Rules, are subject to financial penalties up to and including the revocation of pass privileges without refund.”
- You must be a US resident at least 18 years old to enroll and the pass is non-transferrable.
Will you buy a GoWild pass? Be sure to post your experiences on DDF!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings