Update 2/4/23: Deal is now up to 5,200 Swagbucks.
Update 5/26/22: Deal is back, up from 3,500 to 4,000. Also, the deposit seems to be down to just $5 (conflicting terms), so it should be a $35 moneymaker now. (ht Maybe Frugal)
Direct Link to offer | Another link
- Swagbucks is offering 4,000 Swagbucks ($40) when you play Solitaire Cash. Install the app, make a deposit of at least $5, and play at least 3 real money games.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 14 days.
- Must be a new user of Solitaire Cash to earn SB. (This is not a Skillz title, so anyone can redeem the offer as long as they are a new user of Solitaire Cash.)
- Must be new depositor who deposits at least $10 and plays at least 3 real money games to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user.
$25 $35 money maker, but you could get lucky and end up with more than the initial $5 you deposited I guess (you also only have to play three games so could withdraw after that).
Note: For iOS devices, you need to allow Solitaire Cash to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites. If you do not allow activity tracking, you will be ineligible for awarding.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings