Revenued Business Card Offers $500 Bonus and 3% Cash Back
Revenued Business Card + Flex Line is a business product that works like a credit card and credit line for your business. The card comes with a $500 bonus, 3% cash back and no annual fee. There’s no hard pull, but you need to provide some business information. Let’s see the details of the offer and how is eligible to apply.
- Earn $500 after spending $5,000 within your first 3 months of being a Revenued Business Card holder.
- No Annual Fee
- Offer Link
- No hard pull.
- 3% cash back on all purchases.
- Spending limit that grows with your business revenue in real-time.
Since the card works as a credit line, you pay back a fixed amount based on a factor rate. Factor rates are frequently used for alternative financing products like short-term loans or cash advances and are usually in the range between 1-1.5%. So the actual earning on your purchases will be closer to 2% or less.
Who Can Apply?
These are the requirements to be considered for the Revenued Business Card:
• 6+ months in business, no start ups
• Separate business bank account with at least 3 months of activity
• Minimum of $10,000 per month in deposits
• Any entity except sole proprietorships
• US based only
This could be a good option at least for the signup bonus. You can apply even with fair or bad credit as your credit score is not take into account. But I’m not sure how strict they are with approvals.
The card has no annual fee and promises 3% cash back on all purchases. But considering that you have to pay some fees that can be more than 1%, the card is not as great an option for everyday spending.
Let us know what you think!
HT: Doctor of Credit
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings