Hilton Honors Business Card, 165K Points
Hilton and American Express have several co-branded cards. One of them is the Hilton Honors Business card, which now has an increased welcome offer for 165,000 Hilton Honors points. This bonus is available through referral links already, which makes it an even better deal. Let’s see the details of the offer.
- Earn 165,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $95 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
- Offer ends 4/5/23.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has the following earning structure:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Learn More
This is a good card and a very good bonus for those who are planning Hilton stays. You get 165,000 Hilton points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months. While it’s not the best ever offer, the spending is lower than some big offers we have seen in the past.
With this card you get a Free night after spending $15,000 in a year, and second free night when you spend $60,000. The latter is probably not worth pursuing.
Remember that this card does not count against Chase 5/24 either which is an added bonus for some people.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings