Scary E-mails About Safety From Employees Of The Cleveland Airport [Roundup]
News and notes from around the interweb:
- You can now redeem Etihad miles for travel on El Al. American Express, Citi, and Capital One points transfer to Etihad. Availability seems to match what you find on the Alaska Airlines website, but is more expensive – like 120,000 – 140,000 miles each way in business class between the U.S. and Israel.
- Cleveland Airport employee email dump: “I am scared. If we had an airline crash, right now, we would not be prepared.” “…if leadership doesn’t change, someone might be killed.”
- JetBlue seeks slots at Amsterdam, possibly taken from KLM by force
- He’s not wrong that a one hour connection is plenty of time, though…
America Airlines flight attendant screaming at passenger who is crying and is hoping to get off the plane to make it to her next flight with her child after 2 flights being cancelled on her. I’m shaking! @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/7Phqwih3LE
— Anja Lee & Company (@AnjaLeeAndCo) February 13, 2023
- I a decent meal for a non-diabetic, to be honest.
I think something went wrong with your catering on my JFK-DOH flight. The diabetic meal had white rice, potatoes, sugared yogurt, oreo cookies and more. 🙂 pic.twitter.com/gepuvqRfI1
— Okiedokie (@manashastram) February 14, 2023
- That’s a lot of cleaning fees.
I hate to use upbeat CNBC analyst lingo but @Airbnb had such a blowout quarter, every prognostication of slowing down of travel is..well, blown away. Also this is pretty amazing: Airbnb’s headcount is done 5% from pre-covid while its revenues are up 75%, anomaly amongst big tech. pic.twitter.com/mN3DEDf2EY
— Rafat Ali, Media Operator & Dad (@rafat) February 14, 2023
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings