Airport Shops Demanding Tips At Self-Checkout [Roundup]
News and notes from around the interweb:
- No tips at airport self-checkout! Unfortunately I ran into a terminal at the Austin airport that required tipping and wouldn’t accept $0.00.
I’m at Newark Airport being asked to tip on a self checkout transaction- how much should I tip? pic.twitter.com/hoIXIIOVRv
— Anna Tong (@annatonger) May 23, 2023
- Oh, come on. The “Before…” trilogy is fantastic. But Before Sunrise takes place in Vienna. Before Sunset takes place in Paris. And Before Midnight takes place on the Peloponnese coast of Southern Greece.
This could be us but you haven’t booked that flight to Paris…yet.
NYC to Paris on sale now. #JetBleuParis
🎥: Before Sunrise (1995), now playing on seatback screens. pic.twitter.com/HClO4DGp3D
— JetBlue (@JetBlue) May 24, 2023
- IHG One Rewards: Choose whether you want to earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights or 10,000 bonus every 4 nights between June 6, 2023 and August 31, 2023. The latter is better for those who will stay at least 4 nights during the promotion period, but you have to pre-commit! Register by June 5.
- The French ban on short domestic flights where there’s ample train service only affects 5 routes (less than 5% of routes) and exempts travel to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle. Not the story that’s generally reported!
- Booking private rooms in the Qantas first class lounge in Sydney and Melbourne.
- New Qatar Airways – Louis Vuitton lounge inside the Doha airport Al Mourjan Lounge North
Defining a new level of luxury with @qatardutyfree at the opening of the world’s first Louis Vuitton Lounge at @HIAQatar 🌍✨ #QatarAirways #HamadInternationalAirport #Doha pic.twitter.com/uv55fJP19i
— Qatar Airways (@qatarairways) May 23, 2023
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings